There are multiple ways to volunteer at Campus Clubs and invest in the lives of children. Even if you don’t feel comfortable teaching, you can still help!
Below is just a small list of ways to help – if you have another talent please let us know! And if you’re interested in volunteering, please contact us here through our online form.
- Administrative tasks around the office
- Read to the children
- Provide assistance to the teachers in the classroom
- Tutor the children
- Go over flash cards with the students
- Share a special talent
- Speak during devotion time
- Be here! Just show up and love the children!
We are very blessed to have volunteers from around the community, including Macon State College, Mercer University, Stratford Academy, Northeast High School, First Presbyterian Day School, Howard High School, First Presbyterian Church, Strong Tower Fellowship, Vineville United Methodist Church, and Mercer Law and Medicine Schools.
To view our list of Partners click here.